Discovering Computers Complete eBook PDF Free Download
Your Interactive Guide to the Digital World
Edited by Shelly and Vermaat
Published by Course Technology
About the Book
This Discovering Computers Complete: Your Interactive Guide to the Digital World is edited by Shelly and Vermaat. This First Edition of Discovering Computers Complete belongs to Shelly Cashman Series and is published by Course Technology Publications.
– Provides students with a current and thorough introduction to computers.
– Offers a dynamic and engaging solution to successfully teach students the relevancy of computer concepts in their personal, professional, and academic lives through exciting new exercises that focus on problem solving and critical thinking.
– Coverage has been updated to include Microsoft® Office 2010 and new innovations in technology, such as the iPad, to ensure the most current coverage of today’s technology and trends.
– Illustrate the relevance of computer concepts to your students with “Computer Usage @ Work” boxes and “Problem Solving @ Work” exercises that provide examples of how any career path you choose will involve technology in some way.
– Start relevant discussions in your course using the “Ethics & Issues” boxes to debate how technology is affecting the world we live in.
– Engage your students in the content by integrating the online companion games and activities that make learning fun.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Introduction to Computers
The Internet and World Wide Web
The Components of the System Unit
Input, Output, Storage
Operating Systems and Utility Programs
Communications and Networks
Computer Security and Safety, Ethics, and Privacy
Information System Development
Programming Languages and Program Development
Computer Careers and Certification
For Whom is this Book For
This Discovering Computers Complete: Your Interactive Guide to the Digital World, 1st Edition is perfect for Computer Science Faculty and Professors. It is the must have reference for information technology teachers! It acts as Reference Material for those students those who are pursuing their Graduation in Computer Science and Information Technology Engineering.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 118 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.