DeMyer’s The Neurologic Examination 7th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Jose Biller, Gregory Gruener and Paul Brazis
Published by McGraw-Hill Education
About the Book
This DeMyer’s The Neurologic Examination, 7th Edition is edited by Jose Biller, Gregory Gruener and Paul Brazis. This Seventh Edition textbook of DeMyer’s The Neurologic Examination is the single-best guide for learning how to perform the diagnostic neurologic examination – enhanced by more than 80 online videosPresented in full color, DeMyer’s provides neurologists and psychiatrists in training with a proven, didactic way to learn the complicated technique of using the physical examination to diagnose neurologic illness.
This trusted classic also reviews the anatomy and physiology necessary to interpret the examination, and it details the laboratory tests and neuroimaging best suited for a particular clinical problem. You will also find complete, up-to-date coverage of the latest imaging modalities for assessing disease.Utilizing a learn at your own pace teaching approach,
– Full-color illustrations that clearly explain neuroanatomy and physiology·
– Detailed tables and mnemonics to help you remember important steps and signs to look for during the examination·
– Learning Objectives to help you organize and retain important takeaways from each chapter·
– Questions and answers within the text to reinforce key points·
– Clear algorithms that reveal the differential diagnoses of common neurologic symptoms·
– NEW! Includes More than 80 online clinical vignette videos.
– If you are looking for authoritative, step-by-step guidance from experienced teachers/clinicians on how to perform an accomplished neurologic examination, your search ends with DeMyer’s.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Examination of the Face and Head
A Brief Review of Clinical Neuroanatomy
Examination of Vision
Examination of the Peripheral Ocular Motor System
Examination of the Central Ocular Motor Systems
Examination of the Motor Cranial Nerves V, VII, IX, X, XI, and XII
Examination of the Somatic Motor System (Excluding Cranial Nerves)
Examination for Cerebellar Dysfunction
Examination of the Special Senses
Examination of the General Somatosensory System
The Patient’s Mental Status and Higher Cerebral Functions
Examination of the Patient Who Has a Disorder of Consciousness
Ancillary Neurodiagnostic Procedures—Lumbar Puncture and Neuroimaging
Clinical and Laboratory Tests to Distinguish Conversion Disorder (Functional Neurologic Symptom Disorder) from Organic Disease
A Synopsis of the Neurologic Investigation and a Formulary of Neurodiagnosis
For Whom is this Book For
This DeMyer’s The Neurologic Examination, 7th Edition is perfect for Neurologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Neurology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 17.5 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.