DeGowin’s Diagnostic Examination 10th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Richard F. LeBlond, Donald D. Brown, Manish Suneja and Joseph F. Szot
Published by McGraw-Hill Education
About the Book
This DeGowin’s Diagnostic Examination, 10th Edition is edited by Richard F. LeBlond, Donald D. Brown, Manish Suneja and Joseph F. Szot. For more than forty years, the single-best guide for learning how to become a master clinical diagnostician Much more than a text describing how to perform a history and physical examination, this Tenth Edition textbook of DeGowin’s Diagnostic Examination is unmatched in its ability to help you logically assess symptoms and physical signs to facilitate development of reasonable, testable diagnostic hypotheses.
– Includes a Part on physical examination primer and a part on differential diagnosis guide with which DeGowin’s describes how to obtain a complete history and perform a thorough physical examination.
– Links symptoms and signs with the pathophysiology of disease.
– Presents a symptom, sign, anatomy, and physiology-based approach to differential diagnosis.
– Facilitates efficient cost-effective diagnostic testing using focused differential diagnoses.
– Organized as a practical bedside guide to assist diagnosis.
– DeGowin’s is valuable as a quick reference at the point-of-care or as a text to study the principles and practice of history taking and physical examination.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Part 1: The Diagnostic Framework
2: History Taking and the Medical Record
3: The Screening Physical Examination
Part 2: The Diagnostic Examination
4: Vital Signs, Anthropometric Data, and Pain
5: Nonregional Systems and Diseases
6: The Skin and Nails
7: The Head and Neck
8: The Chest: Chest Wall, Pulmonary, and Cardiovascular Systems; The Breasts
9: The Abdomen, Perineum, Anus, and Rectosigmoid
10: The Urinary System
11: The Female Genitalia and Reproductive System
12: The Male Genitalia and Reproductive System
13: The Spine, Pelvis, and Extremities
14: The Nervous System
15: The Mental Status, Psychiatric, and Social Evaluations
Part 3: Preoperative Evaluation
16: The Preoperative Evaluation
Part 4: Use of the Laboratory and Diagnostic Imaging
17: Principles of Diagnostic Testing
18: Common Laboratory Tests
For Whom is this Book For
This DeGowin’s Diagnostic Examination, 10th Edition is perfect for Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those students who are pursuing their Graduation in Medicine, Pharmacy and Nursing. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 252.6 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.