Davidson’s 100 Clinical Cases 2nd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Mark W. J. Strachan, Surrender K. Sharma and John A. A. Hunter
Published by Churchill Livingstone
About the Book
This Davidson’s 100 Clinical Cases, 2nd Edition is edited by Mark W. J. Strachan, Surrender K. Sharma and John A. A. Hunter. This Second Edition textbook of Davidson’s 100 Clinical Cases was awarded First Prize in Medicine in the 2009 British Medical Association Medical Book Awards.
This book reflects the real world in which doctors practice medicine. The selection of clinical problems guides the reader, step by step, through the correct path in the maze between the presenting complaint of a patient and the final diagnosis.
– The text emphasises the value of interpreting available clinical and investigative information in a logical way before considering a definitive diagnosis.
– The 100 cases are based on the ‘presenting problems’ of Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine.
– The book provides an international outlook reflecting the differences in the practice of medicine in the developing world and in low-resource settings, and addresses the epidemiological, economic and other reasons for many of these important differences.
– The cases are written by a team of senior doctors, from 12 countries, with considerable teaching experience.
– The book now includes 100 cases all closely linked to the ‘presenting problems’ sections of the latest 21st Edition of Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine.
– In this expanded new edition there are many new cases including aluminium phosphide poisoning; occupational lung disease; tremor; and drug interactions.
For Whom is this Book For
This Davidson’s 100 Clinical Cases, 2nd Edition is perfect for Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those students who are pursuing their Graduation in Medicine, Nursing and Pharmacy. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 43 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.