Data Structures Using C++ eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Varsha H. Patil
Published by Oxford University Press
About the Book
This Data Structures Using C++ is edited by Varsha H. Patil. This First Edition of Data Structures Using C++ is published by Oxford University Press Publications.
– Designed to serve as a textbook for undergraduate engineering students of computer science and information technology as well as postgraduate students of computer applications.
– Aims to provide a comprehensive coverage of all the topics related to data structures.
– Begins with a discussion on the fundamentals of data structures and algorithms, and moves on to the concepts of linear data structures, stacks, recursion, queues, and searching and sorting.
– Provides information in detail on all the elements of data structures, such as linked lists, trees, graphs, hashing, heaps, and indexing.
– Includes chapter on files which explains file management and organization using C++ and the chapter on the standard template library which provides detailed coverage of entities such as containers and iterators.
– Includes a chapter on algorithm analysis and design towards the end which discusses the various algorithmic strategies required to solve a problem effectively and efficiently.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Linear Data Structure Using Arrays
Stacks, Recursion, Queues
Linked Lists, Trees, Graphs
Searching and Sorting
Search Trees, Hashing, Heaps
Indexing and Multiway Trees
Files, Standard Template Library
Algorithm Analysis and Design
For Whom is this Book For
This Data Structures Using C++, 1st Edition is perfect for Programmers and Software Makers. It is the must have reference for Computer Science and Information Technology students! It acts as Reference Material for those students those who are pursuing their Graduation in Engineering.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 12 MB
Note: Download Button below Works only for Premium Members
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.