Creating Games eBook PDF Free Download
Mechanics, Content and Technology
Edited by Morgan McGuire and Odest Chadwicke Jenkins
Published by CRC Press
About the Book
This “Creating Games: Mechanics, Content and Technology” book is edited by Morgan McGuire and Odest Chadwicke Jenkins. This First Edition of Creating Games is published by CRC Press Publications.
– Offers a comprehensive overview of the technology, content, and mechanics of game design.
– Emphasizes the broad view of a games team and teaches you enough about your teammates’ areas so that you can work effectively with them.
– Includes many worksheets and exercises to help get your small indie team off the ground.
– Includes exercises at the end of each chapter.
– Combine comprehension tests with problems that help the reader interact with the material.
– Includes Worksheet exercises which provide creative activities to help project teams generate new ideas and then structure them in a modified version of the format of a game industry design document.
– Includes Pointers to the best resources for digging deeper into each specialized area of game development.
– Includes Website with worksheets, figures from the book, and teacher materials, including study guides, lecture presentations, syllabi, supplemental exercises, and assessment materials.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Minigame Design Exercise
The Process of Development and Theory of Design
Critique and Proposal
The Design Document
Choice and Probability
Creating a World
Art Direction, 3D Modeling
User Input, Artificial Intelligence, Social Issues
For Whom is this Book For
This Creating Games: Mechanics, Content and Technology, 1st Edition is perfect for Game Designers and Developers. It is the must have reference for computer science and information technology students! It acts as a Reference Material for those students those who are pursuing their Graduation in Engineering.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 9.2 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.