Consultation in Neurourology eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Jacques Corcos and Mikolaj Przydacz
A Practical Evidence-Based Guide
Published by Springer
About the Book
This Consultation in Neurourology: A Practical Evidence-Based Guide is edited by Jacques Corcos and Mikolaj Przydacz. This First Edition is aimed to bring the reader into the heart of the action of any health professional consulted for a patient with a neurogenic bladder (NB). Extensive textbooks of the NB exist but there is a lack of an actual practical guide for diagnosis and management of patients suffering from NB.
– This book provides a single source of information on consultation in neurourology.
– The text covers both urinary incontinence and retention resulting from NB dysfunction.
– The book also discusses complications of NB which include urinary tract infections, hydronephrosis, renal failure or autonomic dysreflexia. Sections in this textbook address these clinical issues faced by physicians.
– This book provides a useful guide with comprehensive and practical instructions for all practitioners dealing with NB in their day-to-day clinical practice.
– It will serve as a valuable resource for those with a special interest in NB.
– The book reviews new data about diagnostic and management options.
– It also provides a concise yet comprehensive summary of the current NB guidelines from different societies.
– All chapters include the most up to date scientific and clinical information with the relevant level of clinical evidence and grade of recommendation.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Book Presentation with Overview of Bladder Physiology
Neurogenic Bladder Pathophysiology
Pathologies Responsible for the Development of the Neurogenic Bladder
PII First Consultation of Patients with Spinal Cord Injury
Medical History and Physical Examination
Bladder Management and Follow-Up Plan
PIII Consultations for Main Complaints in Neurogenic Bladder
Incontinence Due to Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity
Incontinence Due to Neurogenic Sphincter Deficiency
PIV Consultations for Complications of Neurogenic Bladder
Urinary Tract Infection
Other (Bladder Cancer, Sexual Dysfunction)
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Neurogenic Bladder
Part V Patient Education
PVI Reports and Guidelines
Reports and Guidelines on Neurogenic Bladder
For Whom is this Book For
This Consultation in Neurourology: A Practical Evidence-Based Guide is perfect for Neurologists, Urologists, Nephrologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Neurology, Urology and Nephrology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 13.3 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.