Comprehensive Atlas of High-Resolution Endoscopy and Narrowband Imaging 2nd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Jonathan Cohen
Published by Wiley Blackwell
About the Book
This Comprehensive Atlas of High-Resolution Endoscopy and Narrowband Imaging, 2nd Edition is edited by Jonathan Cohen. Previous edition won First Prize in the Gastroenterology category of the 2008 BMA Medical Book Competition.
High-resolution endoscopy and narrowband imaging have revolutionized the field. Edited by a gastroenterologist with a reputation for delivering outstanding material, this new second edition textbook of an award-winning atlas provides you with an outstanding collection of images, videos, and expert diagnostic guidance to enhance your decision making.
To accelerate your learning, Dr. Cohen offers more than 2000 endoscopic images, emphasizing conditions for which NBI is particularly useful – such as finding dysplasia in Barrett’s mucosa, and diagnosing adenomatous colon polyps – and providing exceptional preparation for the future of endoscopy practice, with a broad new look at normal and abnormal findings throughout the GI tract.
The book is divided into three main parts: The basics of NBI. Clinical applications of NBI. Atlas of 1600 color images, broken into sections on the pharynx and esophagus, stomach, small intestine, and colon, including correlating histopathology and multiple examples of key pathologies.
The accompanying website features more than 85 video clips containing over 3 hours of annotated video, to give you a complete sense of how HRE and NBI work and look in real time, including during therapeutic procedures.
All of the over 1000 new images appear in much brighter color, reflecting the advance in scope technology since the first edition.
New chapters have been added to present the data supporting increased use of NBI in optical diagnosis and in the context of therapeutic procedures.
For the first time, brilliant images of the bile duct and pancreas are included as the imaging revolution has expanded to reach these new locations.
This spectacular new imaging modality promises to enhance endoscopic decision making in real time, facilitate therapeutic maneuvers, make tissue sampling more precise, and make resection of mucosal neoplasia more complete.
Expertly guiding you through the latest advances, this book facilitates your mastery of the field, and provides an up-to-date reference for gastroenterologists and endoscopists to improve their practice.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Part 1: The Basics of NBI
1. Narrow band imaging: historical background and basics for its development
2. An introduction to high-resolution endoscopy and narrow band imaging
3. Getting started with narrow band imaging
Part 2: Application of High-Resolution Endoscopy and NBI in Diagnosis and Therapy
Section 1: Pharynx and Esophagus
4. Detection and superficial cancer in oropharyngeal and hypopharyngeal mucosal sites and the value of NBI in qualitative diagnosis
5. Magnifying endoscopic diagnosis of tissue atypia and cancer in vasion depth in the area of pharyngoesophageal squamous epithelium by NBI enhanced magnification image: IPCL pattern classification
6. Applications of NBI HRE abd preliminary data: Barrett’s esophagus and adenocarcinoma
Section 2: Stomach and Duodenum
7. Clinical application of magnification endoscopy with NBI in the stomach and the duodenum
8. Magnifying endoscopy with NBI in the diagnosis of superficial gastric neoplasia and its application for endoscopic submucosal dissection
Section 3: Colon
9. Optical chromoendoscopy using NBI during screening colonoscopy: its usefulness and application
10. Keys to effective performance of resect and discard NBI
11. The significance of NBI observation for inflammatory bowel diseases
Section 4: New Horizons for High-Resolution Endoscopy and Narrow band Imaging
12. NBI and high-resolution endoscopy in the bile duct and pancreas
13. Applications in the therapeutic endoscopy: impact on timing and completeness of mucosal ablation and resections
Part 3: Atlas of Images and Histopathologic Correlates
14. Pharynx and esophagus atlas
15. Stomach atlas
16. Small intestine atlas
17. Colon atlas
For Whom is this Book For
This Comprehensive Atlas of High-Resolution Endoscopy and Narrowband Imaging, 2nd Edition is perfect for Gastroenterologists, Radiologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Gastroenterology and Radiology.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 79.4 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.