Color Atlas of Human Anatomy Abdomen eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Ganananda Nanayakkara, Isurani Ilayperuma and Iroshani Kodikara
Published by Visible Ink Press
About the Book
This Color Atlas of Human Anatomy – Abdomen is edited by Ganananda Nanayakkara, Isurani Ilayperuma and Iroshani Kodikara. This First Edition textbook of Color Atlas of Human Anatomy – Abdomen is published by Ink Press publications. Despite many Anatomical Atlases currently available, there appeared to be a need for an Atlas which compliments the Cunnigham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy, which is widely accepted all over the world as a standard anatomy text. This Atlas was conceived with the intention of fulfilling that need.
– Designed to provide an understanding of the human abdominal region for undergraduate and post graduate students in Medicine and Allied Health Sciences.
– Serves as a practical guide in the dissection theater to unfold the position and relations of the structures of the abdomen.
– Consists of sequential photographs taken at various stages of dissection of the abdominal region. Hence the photographs allow side by side comparison with anatomical structures encountered during the dissections.
– All photographs are completely labeled for the ease of student’s comprehension and identification of salient anatomical features on dissected specimens.
– Specimens are labeled enabling students to carry out self-testing of their knowledge.
– Visually attractive labeled anatomical photographs and its unique blend with the Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy (Volume 2), will undoubtedly help students to gain a better understanding of the human abdominal region.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Surface marking of the abdomen for incisions
Superficial inguinal ring
External spermatic fascia
Superficial inguinal ring
External oblique muscle
Internal oblique muscle
Inguinal region, Anterior abdominal wall
Male external genitalia, Peritoneum
Anterior view of the abdominal viscera
Greater omentum, Transverse mesocolon
Lesser omentum, Porta hepatic
Inferior view of the diaphragm,Suprarenal gland
Portal venous system, Stomach bed
Interior view of the stomach
Duodenum, Pancreas, Liver, Spleen
Superior mesenteric artery
Inferior mesenteric artery
Jejunum and Ileum, Caecum
Interior of the Jejunum and Heum
Abdominal surface of the diaphragm
Kidney, Autonomic nervous system
For Whom is this Book For
This Color Atlas of Human Anatomy: Abdomen, 1st Edition is perfect for Gastroenterologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students those who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Gastroenterology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 7.6 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.