Color Atlas of Thyroid Surgery eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Yeo-Kyu Youn, Kyu Eun Lee and June Young Choi
Open, Endoscopic and Robotic Procedures
Published by Springer
About the Book
This Color Atlas of Thyroid Surgery: Open, Endoscopic and Robotic Procedures is edited by Yeo-Kyu Youn, Kyu Eun Lee and June Young Choi. This First Edition is a detailed guide on how to perform open, endoscopic, and robotic thyroidectomy techniques safely and effectively.
– Each chapter offers step-by-step descriptions of essential surgical procedures and techniques.
– Relevant information is included on surgical anatomy, and clear guidance is provided on preoperative set-up, draping, instrumentation, and complications and their treatment.
– The description of endoscopic thyroidectomy techniques focuses on the bilateral axillo-breast approach (BABA), while in the case of robotic thyroidectomy both BABA and the bilateral axillo-postauricular approach are described.
– In each case, the evidence supporting the technique is carefully examined.
– In the closing chapter, the role of new energy sources in thyroid surgery is discussed.
– The lucid text is supported by more than 200 full-color illustrations clarifying surgical anatomy, instrumentation, and procedures, and surgical video clips are also available to readers via a website.
– This atlas will be invaluable in enabling sureons to achieve optimal outcomes when performing thyroid surgery.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Surgical Anatomy of the Thyroid Gland
Endoscopic Thyroidectomy: Bilateral Axillo-Breast Approach (BABA)
Robotic Thyroidectomy: Bilateral Axillo-Breast Approach (BABA)
Robotic Thyroidectomy: Bilateral Axillo-Postauricular Approach (BAPA)
New Energy Sources in Surgery
For Whom is this Book For
This Color Atlas of Thyroid Surgery: Open, Endoscopic and Robotic Procedures is perfect for Otolaryngologists, ENT Specialists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Otolaryngology and ENT. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 14 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.