Retina 2nd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Mitchell S. Fineman and Allen C. Ho
Color Atlas And Synopsis Of Clinical Ophthalmology: Wills Eye Institute
Published by Wolters Kluwer LWW
About the Book
This Color Atlas And Synopsis Of Clinical Ophthalmology: Retina, 2nd Edition is edited by Mitchell S. Fineman and Allen C. Ho. This Second Edition textbook is part of the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology which was developed at Philadelphia and ‘s famed Wills Eye Institute.
– The beauty of this series is the powerful combination of illustrative photographs and a summary approach to the text.
– While the seven ophthalmic subspecialties in this series, Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuroophthalmology, Pediatrics and Uveitis, employ varying levels of visual recognition, a relatively standard format for the text is used for all volumes.
– The goal of the series is to provide an up-to-date clinical overview of the major areas of ophthalmology for students, residents and practitioners in all the healthcare professions.
– Retina, Second edition, is intended to provide comprehensive ophthalmologists, ophthalmology residents and retina fellows with a single-volume, easily accessible resource covering all the major aspects of vitreoretinal disease.
– It will also be useful for subspecialists who are looking for an up-to-date, concise review of the field.
– The book features more than 300 full-color illustrations throughout and a short, succinct format which includes: Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis and Management.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Chapter 1 Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Dry or Nonexudative Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Exudative Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Chapter 2 Macular Diseases
Macular Epiretinal Membrane
Idiopathic Macular Hole
Vitreomacular Traction Syndrome
Cystoid Macular Edema
Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy
Central Serous Retinopathy
Chapter 3 Diabetic Retinopathy
Nonproliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
Chapter 4 Retinal Vascular Disease
Cilioretinal Artery Obstruction (Occlusion)
Branch Retinal Artery Obstruction (Occlusion)
Central Retinal Artery Obstruction (Occlusion)
Acute Ophthalmic Artery Obstruction (Occlusion)
Combined Central Retinal Artery and Vein Obstruction (Occlusion)
Ocular Ischemic Syndrome
Branch Retinal Vein Obstruction (Occlusion)
Central Retinal Vein Obstruction (Occlusion)
Retinal Arterial Macroaneurysm
Sickle Cell Retinopathy
Chapter 5 Retinal Degenerations and Dystrophies
Congenital Stationary Night Blindness
Systemic Diseases Associated with Retinitis Pigmentosa
Carcinoma-Associated Retinopathy Syndrome
Chapter 6 Retinal and Choroidal Tumors
Retinal Capillary Hemangioma
Retinal Cavernous Hemangioma
Congenital Hypertrophy of the Retinal Pigment Epithelium
Combined Hamartoma of the Retina and Retinal Pigment Epithelium
Chapter 7 Congenital and Pediatric
Retinopathy of Prematurity
Incontinentia Pigmenti 284
Familial Exudative Vitreoretinopathy
Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous/Persistent Fetal Vasculature
Juvenile X-Linked Retinoschisis
Leber’s Congenital Amaurosis
Chapter 8 Traumatic and Toxic Retinopathies
Avulsed Vitreous Base
Shaken Baby Syndrome
Traumatic Macular Hole
Intraocular Foreign Body
Chloroquine or Hydroxychloroquine Retinopathy
Chapter 9 Peripheral Retinal Disease
Retinal Break or Tear
Rhegmatogenous Retinal Detachment
Vitreoretinal Tuft and Meridional Fold
Peripheral Grouped Pigmentation
Exudative Retinal Detachment
For Whom is this Book For
This Color Atlas And Synopsis Of Clinical Ophthalmology: Retina, 2nd Edition is perfect for Ophthalmologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Ophthalmology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 134.3 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.