Clinician’s Guide to PTSD 2nd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Steven Taylor
A Cognitive-Behavioral Approach
Published by The Guilford Press
About the Book
This Clinician’s Guide to PTSD: A Cognitive-Behavioral Approach, 2nd Edition is edited by Steven Taylor. This Second Edition textbook is the leading practitioner’s guide, now thoroughly updated, examines the nature of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and provides a complete framework for planning and implementing cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT).
Steven Taylor addresses the complexities of treating people who have experienced different types of trauma and shows how to adapt empirically supported protocols to each client’s needs. Rich case examples illustrate the nuts and bolts of cognitive interventions, exposure exercises, and adjunctive methods.
Chapter on pharmacotherapy what CBT practitioners need to know when treating clients who are also taking medication. Incorporates over a decade of advances in assessment and treatment techniques, outcome research, and neurobiological knowledge. Updated for DSM-5.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
I Conceptual and Empirical Foundations
1. Clinical Features of PTSD
2. Cognitive and Behavioral Features of PTSD: What the Research Tells Us
3. Cognitive-Behavioral Theories
4. Neurobiology for the Cognitive-Behavioral Therapist
5. Treatments: A Review of the Research
II. Treatment Methods and Protocols
6. Assessment for Treatment Planning and Evaluation
7. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy: An Overview
8. Developing a Case Formulation and Treatment Plan
9. Psychoeducation, Treatment Engagement, and Emotion Regulation Strategies
10. Cognitive Interventions I: General Considerations and Approaches
11. Cognitive Interventions II: Methods for Specific Types of Beliefs
12. Exposure Exercises I: Imaginal and Interoceptive Exposure
13. Exposure Exercises II: Situational Exposure
14. Adjunctive Methods and Relapse Prevention
15. Combining Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy with Pharmacotherapy
For Whom is this Book For
This Clinician’s Guide to PTSD: A Cognitive-Behavioral Approach, 2nd Edition is perfect for Neurologists, Psychiatrists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Neurology and Psychiatry. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 2.8 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.