Clinical Adult Neurology 3rd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Jody Corey-Bloom and Ronald B. David
Published by Demos Medical
About the Book
This Clinical Adult Neurology, 3rd Edition is edited by Jody Corey-Bloom and Ronald B. David. Extensively illustrated and liberally laced with clinically helpful tools, this Third Edition textbook of Clinical Adult Neurology is an affordable reference for all clinicians and residents.
– With emphasis on diagnostic tools and strategies as well as management pearls and perils, Clinical Adult Neurology will meet the needs of all health care practitioners caring for patients with neurologic disorders.
– Organized into three sections, with Section 1 covering all aspects of neurologic evaluation, Section 2 describing common clinical problems in neurology, and Section 3 discussing all aspects of neurologic diseases.
– All sections and chapters emphasize the clinical approach to the patient with consistently useful pedagogical tools.
– Includes Features tables for diagnostic help with all neurologic diseases.
– Includes Pearls and Perils boxes that represent pithy distillations of clinical wisdom from leading experts.
– Includes Key Clinical Questions boxes that help clinicians frame patient diagnosis and management.
– Includes annotated bibliographies that highlight the most important references for further study.
– The book’s organization, format, and features all stress the efficient and well-rationed use of medical care for patients with neurologic disease.
– Succinct content presentations make all information easy to locate and digest. The format will also be a helpful tool for those preparing for examinations.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Adult Neurologic Examination
The Neurologic History and Examination of the Adult
Electroencephalography and Evoked Potential Studies
Electrodiagnostics of Neuromuscular Disease
Diagnostic Imaging Studies
Common Problems in Adult Neurology
Syncope and Seizures
Vertigo and Other Forms of Dizziness
Disorders of Gait
Acute Confusional States
Neurologic Disease and Disorders
Traumatic Injuries of the Central Nervous System
Infections of the Nervous System
Dementing and Degenerative Disorders
For Whom is this Book For
This Clinical Adult Neurology, 3rd Edition is perfect for Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Neurology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 7 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.