Central Nervous System Diseases and Inflammation eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Thomas E. Lane, Monica Carson, Conni Bergmann and Tony Wyss-Coray
Published by Springer
About the Book
This Central Nervous System Diseases and Inflammation is edited by Thomas E. Lane, Monica Carson, Conni Bergmann and Tony Wyss-Coray. This First Edition textbook of Central Nervous System Diseases and Inflammation serves as a succinct and well-organized reference volume focused on inflammatory CNS disease to a wide audience.
– The text is comprised of four sections revolving around current areas of interest in the fields of neuroimmunology, virology, pharmacology and disease.
– Sections of this text focus on a specific category of diseases as well as the pharmacological, virological, and immunological effects of and on the disease.
– Although many have covered this topic, few have provided a volume as concise and efficient.
– Each disease is broken down on a variety of scientific levels without getting into the history of the disease.
– Provides a succinct overview of a specific subject encompassing interrelated topics pertaining to neurology, immunology and disease.
– The information provided in Central Nervous System Diseases and Inflammation will be useful for researchers, clinicians, as well as a valuable resource for students interested in the fascinating arena of neuroinflammation.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
1 Microglia: A CNS-Specific Tissue Macrophage
2 Mechanisms of Microglial Activation by Amyloid Precursor Protein and its Proteolytic Fragments
4 Imaging Microglia in the Central Nervous System: Past, Present and Future
5 Cytokines in CNS Inflammation and Disease
6 Arachidonic Acid Metabolites: Function in Neurotoxicity and Inflammation in the Central Nervous System
7 Pattern Recognition Receptors in CNS Disease
8 Central Nervous System Diseases and Inflammation
9 Chemokines and Autoimmune Demyelination
10 Chemokine Actions in the CNS: Insights from Transgenic Mice
11 Chemokines and Spinal Cord Injury
12 The Usual Suspects: Chemokines and Microbial Infection of the Central Nervous System
13 CNS Dendritic Cells in Inflammation and Disease
14 MHC Class I Expression and CD8 T Cell Function: Towards the Cell Biology of T-APC Interactions in the
For Whom is this Book For
This Central Nervous System Diseases and Inflammation, 1st Edition is perfect for Neurologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Neurology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 2 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.