Caplan’s Stroke 5th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Louis R. Caplan
A Clinical Approach
Published by Cambridge University Press
About the Book
This Caplan’s Stroke: A Clinical Approach, 5th Edition is edited by Louis R. Caplan. This updated, revised and expanded Fifth Edition textbook of the market-leading clinical guide on stroke covers causes, prevention, clinical features, evaluation, and management in a comprehensive yet accessible manner.
– Retains the uniform organization, accessible style, and patient-oriented focus of previous editions, whereas its scope has been extended.
– Covers the most recent research, providing a fully up-to-date account of the features of cerebrovascular disease, stroke syndromes, complications, and recovery and rehabilitation.
– Joined by an international team of experts in the field, Caplan offers a widened coverage of each chapter topic, illustrated by using a large number of real-world clinical examples.
– Not previously included, this new edition now also contains a chapter on the genetics of stroke.
– Generously illustrated by figures of anatomy and pathology and brain and vascular imaging, this is a must-have for medical specialists and consultants as well as trainees, in neurology, stroke medicine, internal medicine, and neurorehabilitation.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Part I. General Principles
Introduction and perspective
Pathology, anatomy, and pathophysiology of stroke
Diagnosis and the clinical encounter
Imaging and laboratory diagnosis
Genetics of stroke
Part II. Stroke Syndromes
Large artery occlusive disease of the anterior circulation
Large vessel occlusive disease of the posterior circulation
Penetrating and branch artery disease
Hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy, cardiac arrest, and cardiac encephalopathy
Subarachnoid hemorrhage, aneurysms and vascular malformations
Stroke in children and young adults
Spinal cord vascular disease
Cerebral venous thrombosis
Part III. Prevention, Complications, and Recovery-Rehabilitation
Complications in stroke patients
Recovery, rehabilitation, and repair
For Whom is this Book For
This Caplan’s Stroke: A Clinical Approach, 5th Edition is perfect for Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Neurology and Neurosurgery. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 59.8 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.