Blueprints Obstetrics and Gynecology 6th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Tamara L. Callahan and Aaron Caughey
Published by LWW
About the Book
This Blueprints Obstetrics and Gynecology, 6th Edition is edited by Tamara L. Callahan and Aaron Caughey. This Sixth Edition textbook of Blueprints Obstetrics and Gynecology provides students with a concise review of content for their ob/gyn rotations and the Boards.
– Each chapter is brief and includes pedagogical features such as bolded key words, tables, figures, and Key Points.
– New features in this edition include an image bank and a For The Boards section, which presents 4 clinical vignettes with 3-5 sequential item set-style questions at the end of each chapter.
– Additionally, 100 bonus board-format questions with answers and rationales appear at the end of the book.
– Another 50 bonus questions are provided online.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Part I: Obstetrics
1. Pregnancy and Prenatal Care
2. Early Pregnancy Complications
3. Prenatal Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment
4. Normal Labor and Delivery
5. Antepartum Hemorrhage
6. Complications of Labor and Delivery
7. Fetal Complications of Pregnancy
8. Hypertension and Pregnancy
9. Diabetes During Pregnancy
10. Infectious Disease in Pregnancy
11. Other Medical Complications of Pregnancy
12. Postpartum Care and Complications
Part II: Gynecology
13. Benign Disorders of the Lower Genital Tract
14. Benign Disorders of the Upper Genital Tract
15. Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
16. Infections of the Lower Female Reproductive Tract
Color Plates Section
17. Upper Female Reproductive Tract and Systemic Infections
18. Pelvic Organ Prolapse
19. Urinary Incontinence
20. Puberty, the Menstrual Cycle, and Menopause
22. Abnormalities of the Menstrual Cycle
23. Hirsutism and Virilism
24. Contraception and Sterilization
25. Elective Termination of Pregnancy
26. Infertility and Assisted Reproduction
27. Neoplastic Disease of the Vulva and Vagina
28. Cervical Neoplasia and Cervical Cancer
29. Endometrial Cancer
30. Ovarian and Fallopian Tube Tumors
31. Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
32. Benign Breast Disease and Breast Cancer
For Whom is this Book For
This Obstetrics and Gynecology: Blueprints, 6th Edition is perfect for Obstetricians, Gynecologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Obstetrics and Gynecology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 35.6 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.