Basic Anesthesiology Examination Review eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by George W. Williams and Erin S. Williams
Published by Oxford
About the Book
This Basic Anesthesiology Examination Review is edited by George W. Williams and Erin S. Williams. This First Edition textbook of Basic Anesthesiology Examination Review is a high-yield, streamlined study aid specifically designed for Anesthesiology residents preparing for the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) Basic Anesthesiology Exam.
– Chapters deliver succinct and efficiently communicated summaries of all content listed in the ABA exam outline, plus highlighted key facts, mneomnics, and relevant images and diagrams.
– Chapters conclude with board-style practice questions and annotated answers, followed by key references and further reading.
– With this book as a guide, readers will be able to efficiently prepare for the Basic Anesthesiology Examination and master the key facts and concepts that provide the scientific roundation for the practice of Anesthesiology.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Section I. Anatomy
1. Basic Anatomy
2. Radiological Anatomy
Section II. Physics, Monitoring, and Anesthesia Delivery Devices
3. General Physics and Mechanics
4. Properties of Liquids, Gases, and Vapors
5. Physics of Anesthesia Machine Breathing Systems
6. Monitoring Methods
9. Statistics and Computers
Section III. Principles of Pharmacology
10. General Concepts in Pharmacology
11. Anesthetics: Gases and Vapors
13. Intravenous Anesthetics: Etomidate and Propofol
14. Local Anesthetics
15. Muscle Relaxants
Section IV. Clinical Sciences
16. Anesthesia Procedures, Methods, and Techniques
17. Regional Anesthesia
18. General Anesthesia
19. The Postoperative Period
Section V. Organ-Based Basic and Clinical Sciences
20. Central Nervous System
21. Peripheral and Autonomic Nervous Systems
22. Functional Neuroanatomy
23. Respiratory Physiology
24. Respiratory Functional Anatomy and Pharmacology
25. Cardiovascular System
26. Gastrointestinal and Hepatic Systems
27. Renal and Urinary Systems
28. Hematologic Systems
29. The Endocrine System
30. Neuromuscular Diseases and Disorders
31. Special Problems or Issues in Anesthesiology
Section VI. Professional Challenges
32. Anesthesia, Organized Medicine, and Health Care Policy
For Whom is this Book For
This Basic Anesthesiology Examination Review is perfect for Anesthesiologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students those who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Anesthesiology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 11.9 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.