Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 12th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Bertram G. Katzung, Susan B. Masters and Anthony J. Trevor
Published by McGraw-Hill Medical
About the Book
This Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 12th Edition is edited by Bertram G. Katzung, Susan B. Masters and Anthony J. Trevor. This Twelfth Edition textbook is the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and authoritative pharmacology text in health medicine Enhanced by more than three hundred illustrations — many in full color.
This Illustrations are organized to reflect the syllabi in many pharmacology courses and in integrated curricula, Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 12e covers the important concepts students need to know about the science of pharmacology and its application to clinical practice.
– Selection of the subject matter and order of its presentation are based on the authors’ many years experience in teaching this material to thousands of medical, pharmacy, dental, podiatry, nursing, and other health science students.
– To be as clinically relevant as possible, the book includes sections that specifically address the clinical choice and use of drugs in patients and the monitoring of their effects, and case studies that introduce clinical problems in many chapters.
– Presented in full color and enhanced by more than three hundred illustrations, Basic & Clinical Pharmacology features numerous summary tables and diagrams that encapsulate important information.
– Drug Summary Tables conclude most chapters, providing a concise summary of the most important drugs.
– General concepts relating to newly discovered receptors, receptor mechanisms, and drug transporters.
– Descriptions of important new drugs, including monoclonal antibodies.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Drugs with important actions on smooth muscles
Central nervous system drugs
Drugs used to treat anemias, clotting disorders, hyperlipidemia, and inflammation and gout
Chemotherapeutic and immunologic drugs
Special subjects (perinatal, geriatric, and dermatologic pharmacology)
Botanical and “food supplements,” and over-the-counter medications
For Whom is this Book For
This Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 12th Edition is perfect for Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those students who are pursuing their Graduation in Medicine, Pharmacy and Nursing. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 18 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.