Atlas of the Human Body eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Branislav Vidic and Milan Milisavljevic
Central Nervous System and Vascularization
Published by Academic Press
About the Book
This Atlas of the Human Body: Central Nervous System and Vascularization is edited by Branislav Vidic and Milan Milisavljevic. This First Edition is a multidisciplinary approach to the technical coverage of anatomical structures and relationships.
– Contains surface and 3D dissection images, native and colored cross sectional views made in different planes, MRI comparisons, demonstrations of cranial nerve origins, distribution of blood vessels by dissection, and systematic presentation of arterial distribution from the precapillary level, using the methyl metacrylate injection and subsequent tissue digestion method.
– Included throughout are late prenatal (fetal) and early postnatal images to contribute to a better understanding of structure/relationship specificity of differentiation at various developmental intervals (conduits, organs, somatic, or branchial derivatives).
– Each chapter features clinical correlations providing a unique perspective of side-by side comparisons of dissection images, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography.
– Created after many years of professional and scientific cooperation between the authors and their parent institutions, this important resource will serve researchers, students, and doctors in their professional work.
– Contains over 700 color photos of ideal anatomical preparations and sections of each part of the body that have been prepared, recorded, and processed by the authors.
– Covers existing gaps including developmental and prenatal periods, detailed vascular anatomy, and neuro anatomy.
– Features a comprehensive alphabetical index of structures for ease of use. Features a companion website which contains access to all images within the book.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Upper Limb and Vascularization
Lower Limb and Vascularization
Thorax and Vascularization
Abdomen and Vascularization
Pelvis and Perineum with 5–6-Month-Old Fetal Specimens
Head and Neck Regions and Vascularization
Cranial Central Nervous System and Spinal Cord
Vascularization of Head and Neck and the Cranial Central Nervous System
For Whom is this Book For
This Atlas of the Human Body, 1st Edition is perfect for Doctors, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Surgery. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 41.2 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.