Atlas of Oculofacial Reconstruction eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Gerald J. Harris
Principles and Techniques for the Repair of Periocular Defects
Published by Wolters Kluwer LWW
About the Book
This Atlas of Oculofacial Reconstruction: Principles and Techniques for the Repair of Periocular Defects is edited by Gerald J. Harris. This First Edition is full-color atlas is a practical, step-by-step guide to the reconstruction of periocular defects following tumor excision or tissue-loss trauma.
– The book addresses the specific anatomic concerns in each oculofacial sector with tailored surgical principles and techniques designed to improve aesthetic outcomes.
– Full-color illustrations with detailed explanatory legends depict each step of each surgical technique.
– Flap design and mobilization are shown directly on surgical photographs, rather than in idealized drawings.
– The clear, accessible writing style will appeal to ophthalmic and plastic surgeons, non-ophthalmic surgeons, and non-surgical ophthalmic specialists.
– A companion Website will include an online image bank.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Oculofacial Reconstruction: Current Challenges
Marginal Eyelid Defects
Nonmarginal Defects of the Lower Eyelid, Cheek, and Lateral Canthal Region
Nonmarginal Defects of theMedial Canthal Region
Nonmarginal Defects of theUpper Eyelid, Eyebrow, Glabella, Forehead, and Temple
Preoperative Counseling, Operative Protocol and Instruments, and Postoperative Management
For Whom is this Book For
This Atlas of Oculofacial Reconstruction: Principles and Techniques for the Repair of Periocular Defects is perfect for Ophthalmologists, Plastic Surgeons, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Surgery. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 18 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.