Atlas of Anatomy of the Peripheral Nerves eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Philippe Rigoard
The Nerves of the Limbs – Student Edition
Published by Springer
About the Book
This Atlas of Anatomy of the Peripheral Nerves: The Nerves of the Limbs – Student Edition is edited by Philippe Rigoard. This First Edition innovative atlas focuses on peripheral nerves and provides a brand new approach compared to regular anatomy books.
– Using a modern 3D approach, it offers an alternative to conventional anatomical structures. It reviews all the anatomy and the morphology of these structures from an original point of view.
– In these three-dimensional diagrams, as well as in the watercolor drawings enhanced with a 3D inlay, each type of nerve is depicted in a minute detail.
– The atlas simplifies the anatomy and make it easy and understandable by allowing readers to develop a mental “real-time 3D GPS”.
– The integration of MRI sections related to the drawings and the descriptions of the main nerve injuries provide medical students with a flexible but effective transition to the radiological interpretation and furthers the clinical learning process.
– After a detailed evaluation of the morphofunctional anatomy of the peripheral nerves, the authors present a collection of relevant data on neuromuscular transmission, both from classi al and recent literature, ranging from the central and peripheral nervous system to the effector muscle.
– This information offers a basis for understanding the physiology, the pathology, and the repair prospects of peripheral nerves from a purely theoretical point of view.
– The book is divided into three main parts: – Fundamental notions: from immunohistochemistry to limb innervation- The upper limb: the brachial plexus and related peripheral nerves- The lower limb: the lumbosacral plexus and related peripheral nerves.
– This atlas also features 261 outstanding full-colour 2D and 3D illustrations. Each picture has been designed in 2D and 3D with a combination of the original editor’s personal drawings/paintings and 3D-modeling tools.
– This book is a valuable resource for anyone studying medicine, anaesthesiology, neurosurgery, spine surgery, pain, radiology or rheumatology and is also of high interest to the whole medical community in general.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
The Normal Nerve
The Injured Nerve
The Brachial Plexus
The Axillary Nerve
The Musculocutaneous Nerve
The Radial Nerve
The Median Nerve
The Ulnar Nerve
The Suprascapular Nerve
The Long Thoracic Nerve
The Lumbosacral Plexus
The Obturator Nerve
The Femoral Nerve
The Sciatic Nerve
The Tibial Nerve
The Common Fibular Nerve
The Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Nerve
For Whom is this Book For
This Atlas of Anatomy of the Peripheral Nerves: The Nerves of the Limbs – Student Edition is perfect for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Neurology, Neurosurgery, Anesthesiology and Rheumatology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 50.2 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.