Anderson’s Atlas of Hematology 2nd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Shauna C. Anderson Young and Keila B. Poulsen
Published by Wolters Kluwer LWW
About the Book
This Anderson’s Atlas of Hematology, 2nd Edition is edited by Shauna C. Anderson Young and Keila B. Poulsen. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins is pleased to introduce the Second Edition textbook of Anderson’s Atlas of Hematology, the most comprehensive atlas for the laboratory technologist. Understanding that effectiveness as a technician comes through the ability to identify what one sees under the microscope, this atlas equips students with visual examples of the concepts covered in their programs.
– Thoroughly updated and revised based on the latest basic science and clinical findings.
– Enriched with four-color illustrations and clear descriptions which enables you to describe and identify all stages in the development of blood cells.
– Provides an illustrated guide to a broad range of hematologic disorders.
– Used as a quick reference, study guide, or atlas, this is an invaluable tool for today’s laboratory technician student.
– Includes new, higher-quality images as well as the most recent World Health Organization classification of hematologic disorders.
– Includes a diagnostic scheme sets forth the relevant laboratory findings that lead to the delineation of each disorder.
– Anderson’s Electronic Atlas of Hematology and Anderson’s Electronic Atlas of Hematologic Disorders are on the companion website located on the Point, enabling you to better identify and correlate clinical and laboratory findings with normal and abnormal blood cells.
– Ideal for exam preparation and competency assessment.
– Also included are key terms linked to Stedman’s Medical Dictionary and a fully searchable online version of the text.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Unit I: Cell Descriptions
Section A: Blood Cells
Red Blood Cells
White Blood Cells
Comparison of Cells
Section B: Bone Marrow
Cells of the Reticuloendothelial System
Section C: Cytochemical Stains
Unit II: Hematologic Disorders
Section A: Red Blood Cell Disorders
Anemias Due to Disordered Iron Metabolism or Heme Synthesis
Acute Blood Loss
Anemias Associated With Systemic Disorders
Section B: White Blood Cell Disorders
Nonmalignant Leukocyte Disorders
French American British (FAB) Classification of Leukemia
World Health Organization (WHO) Classification of Hematologic Neoplasms
Myelodysplastic Syndromes/Neoplasms (MDS)
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and Related Precursor Neoplasms
Precursor Lymphoid Neoplasms
Mature B-cell Neoplasms
Mature T- and NK-cell Neoplasms
Section C: Miscellaneous Disorders
Quantitative Platelet Disorders
Hematologic Disease Associated With Microorganisms
Reticuloendothilial System Storage Disorders
For Whom is this Book For
This Anderson’s Atlas of Hematology, 2nd Edition is perfect for Hematologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students those who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Hematology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 35.2 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.