A Practical Manual of Renal Medicine eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Kar Neng Lai
Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation
Published by World Scientific Publishing Company
About the Book
This A Practical Manual of Renal Medicine is edited by Kar Neng Lai. This First Edition textbook provides practical and accessible information on all aspects of general nephrology, dialysis, and transplantation.
– Outlines current therapies in straightforward language to help readers understand the treatment rationale, and does not assume extensive knowledge of anatomy, biochemistry, or pathophysiology.
– Consists of 33 chapters written by 31 experts from four continents.
– Covers all the practical tips in the emergency and long-term management of patients with electrolyte disturbance, acid-base disturbance, acute renal failure, common glomerular diseases, hypertension, pregnancy-related renal disorders, chronic renal failure, and renal replacement therapy.
– Serves as an essential source of quick reference for nephrologists, internists, renal fellows, and renal nursing specialists.
– Suitable for graduate students and research scientists in the field of kidney diseases.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Part 1 General Management of Renal Patients
Assessment of Patients with Renal Diseases
Sodium and Water Disturbances
Hypercalcemia, Hypocalcemia and Hypomagnesemia
Acute Renal Failure
Selected Glomerular Disorders
Hypertension and Renal Disease in Pregnancy
Selected Problems in General Nephrology
Urinary Tract Infections
Part II Chronic Renal Failure and Dialysis
Principle of Management for Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease
Acceptance into the Chronic Dialysis Program
Peritoneal Dialysis Management of Tenckhoff Catheter and Ultrafiltration Problems
Management of CAPD-Related Peritonitis
Hemofiltration and Hemodiafiltration
Adequacy of Dialysis and Dietary Advice
Prevention and Management of Renal Osteodystrophy
Treatment of Renal Anemia
Bleeding Tendency and Hepatitis B Vaccination
Routine Investigations for Dialysis Patients
Part III Renal Transplantation
Pretransplantation Donor and Recipient Workup
Management Guidelines Peritransplantation
Prophylaxis, Monitoring, and Preemptive Therapy for Potential Complications After Renal Transplantation
Medical Complications After Renal Transplantation
Part IV Special Renal Investigations
Diagnosis of Renal Tubular Acidosis
Treatment of Renal Tubular Acidosis
Part V Radiology in Renal Patients
Imaging and Interventional Treatment of Nephrological Problems
Imaging and Interventional Treatment of Dialysis-Related Problems
Imaging and Interventional Treatment of Renal Transplant-Related Problems
Part VI Drug Use in Renal Patients
Drug Doses in Patients with Renal Impairment
Recommended Maintenance Drug Doses in Patients with Renal Impairment and in HD/CAPD/CVVH
Drug Interactions with Commonly Used Immunosuppressants
For Whom is this Book For
A Practical Manual of Renal Medicine, 1st Edition is perfect for Urologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Graduation in Urology and Nephrology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 8.9 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.