A Comprehensive Approach to Congenital Heart Disease eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by P Syamasundar Rao and Reema Chugh
Foreword by Joseph K. Perloff
Published by Jaypee Publishers
About the Book
A Comprehensive Approach to Congenital Heart Disease is edited by P Syamasundar Rao and Reema Chugh. This First Edition textbook of A Comprehensive Approach to Congenital Heart Disease is published by Jaypee Publishers.
A Comprehensive Approach to Congenital Heart Diseases as the title itself denotes is a comprehensive description of every aspect of Congenital Heart Diseases, covering from embryology, fetal malformations, pathology, clinical approach, investigations, and interventions to the surgery of CHD. From ‘A to Z’ the book has everything including the grown up congenital heart disease (GUCH) and CHD during pregnancy.
he book has contribution from multiple authors from India and abroad and many of them are authorities in that particular subject. The book is targeted for Pediatric Cardiologists, Cardiologists, Pediatric Cardiac Surgeons, Pediatricians, postgraduates of allied specialties all over the world.
In short, the book describes the diagnosis and management of all congenital heart disease from womb to tomb including pregnancy, contraception and gynecological issues. Multiple distinguished authors from all over India and abroad have made heartfelt contributions to make this book come alive.
• Step-by-Step guide to congenital heart disease.
• Covers diagnosis and management of congenital heart disease at all stages of life.
• Explains all aspects from embryology, fetal malformations, pathology, clinical approach, diagnostic investigations, management issues, current interventions, intracardiac repair surgery to heart-lung transplantation for congenital heart disease.
• Includes more than 1000 full color images and illustrations.
• Covers all recent advances in the field.
• Provides text from internationally recognized team of editors and authors.
• Contains the chapters on multi modality noninvasive imaging and 3D printing in congenital heart disease in this revised edition.
What You Will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
For Whom is this Book For
This A Comprehensive Approach to Congenital Heart Disease is perfect for Cardiologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must-have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Cardiology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses, and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 42 MB